Monday, March 26, 2007

Milk-container preview


I hope Milk is right for Ca (calcium). I syncing this drawing with the glass for Si (whom share the same glass). The milk container need some anonymous labels or something. And of course the colors here is only for helping me see things better, the final coloring is not started jet.
Many of my drawings are done after models witch i lit and photographed (tin-can), some are constructed entirely (micro-oven) and a few is a cross between constructed and inspired by a couple of commercials (prosjector). This one is a cross between to two first.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need a cow.

Jarle Richard Akselsen said...

A Cow on the container ;-) - great idea

LMCBoy said...

Are you familiar with the single-serving milk cartons? They are much shorter than the one you have now, and I think one like that would fit better in the available space.

The cow is a good idea too. :)

Moo.

Jarle Richard Akselsen said...

I remember the shorter milk cartons from schooldays. Maybe I can try out both:-) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Another option if you find the cow looks funny at that size would be blue and white stripes around the box

Anonymous said...

How about using a bottle or a milk bottle or churn (can) instead. Would be a more environmental friendly icon :-)

Anonymous said...

a bit off-topic if i may: i am absolutely impressed with your drawings! especially because they are done with inkscape (which i mistakenly thought was not suitable for real work).
please continue and have fun doing it!

Jarle Richard Akselsen said...

I had fun drawing a milk-carton cow today, and stripes. I think I make another preview tomorrow about it. Thank you all "above" for your useful suggestions. It's helping me a lot :-)
(Some of the tips may be used at a later stage).

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!